Good news everyone!
I’m gonna show you how to blog your own League of Legends (LoL) posts on strawhatbro.net.
We will run a contest every month, where we choose a topic and all our guest autors can blog their posts about this topic.
The price will be (for the first times) that we pin the winning post to the homepage for a month, till the next winning post gets his place.
So you can get a lot of promotion for your blog, youtube channel or just for yourself!
Besides the contest you can post League of Legends (LoL) stuff of any topic, we seperate these sections.
Guide how to blog League of Legends (LoL) posts
- First thing to do is to register, look on the bottom of our page, you can see “Register to blog own posts” there, click it!
- Next thing to do is to choose your username (it’ll be shown above your posts) and your Mail-adress
- Check your mailbox and click the link in our mail
- Type in your username, copy and paste your password and log in
- Now you’re logged in, to blog a post click new post in the upper left corner
- You are now in the back-end, fill the textfields with your content
- Edit the post adress, by edit “Permalink:” your post is later reachable under this URL
- Now it’s time to import images above the textboxes is a little symbol, click this symbol to open the upload dialogue
- Drag and drop your image into the dotted quarter, it get’s uploaded, then this dialogue appears. You should fill all the fields except “Caption”, just test a little bit. If your image is ready, press “Insert into Post”
- Choose the position of the image in your textbox, by drag and drop it
- Another thing you can do is adding i.e. a youtube video, go and get the embded code (our site width is 800px)
- To insert html snippets you have to change the text box-view to html, then you can insert the snippet
- Good thing to do is to save your post as draft, in case something goes wrong. Another good think is the preview, it’s also in the upper right corner, use it
- Check the preview
- Last and important to do is to submit for review, if you don’t press this button we do not check and publish your post
What are you waiting for!?